19 August 2007

'rocket's philosophies'

Some of my 'Rocket's Philosophies:'

· Visions that approach beyond reason are achieved when there is no reason why not.

· Consciousness is the source of gravity.


· To begin with freedom, and to end with freedom, is to gain freedom.

· Freedom expands the universe, Justice may curve it.

· The limits of one’s universe is not outside one’s self, but within. To limit one’s self is to limit one’s universe; not to limit one’s self is not to limit one’s universe.

· It’s a big universe; stop seeing things like a protozoa who thinks the puddle is the only universe that existed.

· Beware of fundamentalism; its followers make any thing or any one evil except the root of evil in which they are guilty of.


·Beware the tripping over with overused left brain and empty right part.

· There are other sides in every issue and neither side can claim monopoly of truth.

· Reality is both the seen and unseen; to disregard the unseen will render one’s reality an illusion.

· The Illusion of reality and the Reality of illusion.

· Art may create imaginations and fantasies, but it does not create illusions.

· I postulate that the core of planetary bodies, stars, and each and every thing around – are vortices.


· Since matter cannot exceed lightspeed, I postulate that it duplicates instead when subjected beyond lightspeed.


· Some questions are ridiculous, but what if the answers are ridiculous?

· Some questions already have answers. I prefer answers that unfold like questions.

· A blind cannot see what you see, but he may be keen to what you cannot see.

· Einstein said god does not play dice with the universe. I say god uses dice when playing; and life is a game.


I prefer not to limit Providence in 3 letters. I prefer to be continually awed.

· Some are serious about having fun; I’m having fun about being serious.

· It takes one to know everything before he can say he knows nothing. I don’t know everything, so I won’t say I know nothing :)

· Me not into rockets, but sometimes me thinks like one.

- Ric Vil Hori

No comments: